Cut to last week when I had the opportunity to try Flatout Flatbreads and Starkist Tuna. Flatout Flatbreads come in a variety of flavors from traditional to healthy grains to Thin Crust Flatbreads for making artisan pizzas. It’s easy to see why I was eager to try out some new recipes with so much variety. Bye-bye sliced bread!
Here’s a recipe for Curried Tuna with Raisins and Apples in Flatout Soft 100% Whole Wheat Flatbread. It’s easy to whip up and has a ton a flavor. I even got a thumbs up from my oldest who claims he’s “not a fan of tuna.”
Curried Tuna with Raisins & Apples Wraps
- Two 2.6 oz Pouches Starkist Chunk Light Tuna in Water
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 small apple (we like Fuji), peeled, halved, cored and diced
- 1-2 tbsp raisins
- 1 tbsp scallions, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp fresh squeezed lime juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Flatout Soft 100% Whole Wheat Flatbread
- In a medium bowl, mix together the tuna, yogurt, apple, raisins, scallions, carrots, curry powder, lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Layout a Flatout Flatbread on a clean counter or cutting board. Scoop out half of mixture at one end of the wrap.
- Roll the wrap tightly.
- Repeat and enjoy!
Disclosure: I was compensated and provided Flatout Flatbreads and Starkist Pouches to try this product. As always, all opinions are my own.